Recommendations to be prepared for the yoga classes
Each yoga studio, teachers and classes have their own uniqueness. Still there are things which will make You feel better prepared for the class and will increase the satisfaction afterwards. Here is a list of things; we would like to recommend that You keep in mind:
- Please come some 10-15 min before the class, especially if it is Your first visit to the studio. You will have time enough to change and discuss with the teacher the class, inform about Your experience, specific heath issues, if any, that concerns You. We request You to kindly inform us if You are pregnant.
- We recommend the use light, loose-fitting clothes.
- Not necessary to wear shoes and socks, it can cause slipping on the yoga mat.
- Studio is warm with heated floors, so if Your feet are used to being cold, then socks will help at the end of the class during the relaxation.
- Studio provides yoga mats, but if you have your own, feel free to bring it with you to the class
- It is recommended to have a meal at least 2-3 hours before the class
- Make sure, that the fluid intake during the day is of sufficient quantity
- After the class students are welcome to a cup of tea and discussions about the experience during the class
- Studio provides facility for shower after the class, if you have your own towel
Let’s enjoy yoga together!